Beautiful Oak Reproduction Furniture - Exceptional Value
Our Berwick range furniture is offered to you in a slightly different way, to our fully bespoke pieces.
This range is semi-bespoke, in that we batch-make a ready stock of items in one go, which significantly reduces production times. These lower build costs can then be passed on to you.
The bespoke part, is that you can still choose your colour and ageing preference, as the pieces are left 'in the white', after making. Please bear in mind that, apart from the dining tables (which can be shortened), sizes are fixed, as they have already been made!
As with all our products, quoted prices include VAT, delivery* and installation in your home.
View our Berwick Range categories here
Beautiful furniture and exceptional value. ...but don't take our word for it...
Read what some of our clients have to say about our Berwick Range furniture:
- "Furniture arrived safely and we are extremely pleased with it thank you. Fits the spot perfectly. Excellent service from Stuart (delivery driver)...very careful and considerate. Thanks again and you will undoubtedly be top of our list should we require any more furniture in the future. Also, we will have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to friends or colleagues." Gerry and Julie, Yorkshire.
- "All went well thank you, we are delighted with the furniture it looks great. Once again many thanks." Mr and Mrs Vivash, Isle of Wight.
- "After an 18-month search for a dining table and chairs, we were lucky to stumble across you. The Berwick range is outstanding value for money for such high quality workmanship. We were also grateful for your excellent advice in the showroom, and your professional, friendly manner. Consider yourselves highly recommended." Mr and Mrs Moulton, East Sussex.
- "Nick. We are simply over-joyed with the table and chairs. It is everything we wanted and more - thank you so so much - I have no doubt that we will shop with you again." Yiannis, Northants.
- "Yes thank you received table and it is just as lovely as I remembered it in your showroom." Vivienne, Surrey.
- "As you know we placed an order for the above dresser from you back in September having seen it on your website, and took delivery on Friday 26th November. It looked and seemed real value for money from the photograph, but being so far away based in Somerset, we had no opportunity to visit your works and see the dresser for ourselves that it was truly as good as it looked!! I had to write and let you know that it is a most impressive piece of furniture and looks just like the real thing. The ageing is perfect and the quality of workmanship superb. We are delighted with it and with the service received, especially from your driver who battled through the bad weather and a breakdown to deliver late on the Friday evening. That's what I call service!! I would have no hesitation in recommending your company and will pass on your details to all those admirers who see the dresser and will no doubt be as impressed as me. Once again, many thanks for a job very well done." Mrs Chivers, Somerset.
- "Table and chairs arrived and all's fine really pleased with them. Many thanks, will tell friends and family to check you out when they need new furniture." Mr and Mrs Bircher, Cambridge.
- "The dresser arrived safely and we are extremely pleased with it. Many thanks." Mr White, Peterborough.
- "We are delighted with the table and especially the overall service too. Thank you so much for being so accommodating with delivery to us, we both really appreciate your efforts. It is a delight to sit at and our guests were very impressed to. We shall certainly recommend you to others" Colin and Michelle, Winchester.
IMPORTANT: Publishing fake testimonials is not only extremely unethical but it is now a criminal offence under UK law. All our testimonials are bona fide and 100% accurate extracts from letters and emails received and held on file at our showroom. We are now members of Trading Standards - Buy With Confidence scheme and, as part of a rigorous audit, prior to acceptance, a Trading Standards Officer has checked our testimonials for authenticity.
View our Berwick Range categories here
*Please ask for a quote for additional costs on deliveries outside of mainland England.
All our prices include VAT and free mainland England delivery. Details here of our UK and overseas delivery service
Easy ways to place your order and pay...
1. You can simply place your order here on our website by using our intuitive selection boxes (on any of our product pages) and then continue through to your basket page (you'll need to register with us first - see 'Login/Register'. This will then take you through to the secure server of WorldPay, where you can pay your deposit for bespoke pieces, or full payment for accessories.
2. Alternatively, you can email or phone your order through, or visit us personally at our showroom. Click here for contact details. We accept BACS transfer, cheque, credit card or debit card payments.
However you want to order, we've made it both straightforward and safe (see our accreditation's below).
Safe shopping - online & offline:
Member of The Federation of Small Businesses No. 2060751