We don't do sales - here's why
We don't have sales. Never have done and never will...at any time of the year!
- It doesn't fit well with our products. As opposed to the clothing industry, for example, who need to clear surplus out-of-season stock, to make way for new lines. We don't, nor does anyone else in our sector.
- Our prices are set realistically in the first place, to reflect the quality, antique authenticity and the level of service we provide. In all honesty, to maintain our position at the top of our sector, doesn't allow for any reduction in price.
- Our showroom stock, if anything, should cost more. It's had the benefit of time, to mature beautifully! Even better than the day it left our workshops. So why would we want to sell it for less?
- Our loyal clients clients would be none too happy to see that the very same furniture that they purchased a while ago, or, worse still very recently or, even worse than that, currently undergoing manufacture, was to be seen now, offered at a reduced cost. That simply wouldn't be ethical or fair.
- With "selected products at a reduced price", you could be forgiven in thinking that they may have been incorrectly overpriced to begin with, or, more seriously, that there is an urgent need to get some money in, pretty quickly. Fortunately, our business is financially sound, so we aren't in desperate need for funds. We prefer the input of funds to occur organically, as it were. Most important, is that your deposit will not be used to keep us afloat.
- The 'overpriced' aspect is often brought to our attention, in that these so called 'sale prices' are much the same as our constant prices, or actually still even more, particularly when delivery costs are added, which we always include.
- Rather than offer false discounts, our policy is to provide excellent value for money, 52 weeks of the year. This is reflected in our independent rating on Trading Standards - Buy With Confidence website*, where clients score us over 98% for good or (mostly) very good value for money. *Opens in a new tab/window.
Which is why we don't have "Sales".
Below are the interiors of just a few of this years clients, who've commissioned furniture from us, and to whom we repay their loyalty, with integrity, honesty and reliability on pricing.
All our prices include VAT and free mainland England delivery. Details here of our UK and overseas delivery service
Easy ways to place your order and pay...
1. You can simply place your order here on our website by using our intuitive selection boxes (on any of our product pages) and then continue through to your basket page (you'll need to register with us first - see 'Login/Register'. This will then take you through to the secure server of WorldPay, where you can pay your deposit for bespoke pieces, or full payment for accessories.
2. Alternatively, you can email or phone your order through, or visit us personally at our showroom. Click here for contact details. We accept BACS transfer, cheque, credit card or debit card payments.
However you want to order, we've made it both straightforward and safe (see our accreditation's below).